Monday, May 17, 2010

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."- Coco Chanel

I learned a wise truth long ago...the first part of feeling good is looking good! But I'd like to take this wisdom one step further. The second part of feeling good is knowing that you look classy and fabulous! And I think there's nothing more fabulous than modest clothes that are super cute and fashionable. Everyone wants to look good! But looking good doesn't mean you have to wear all the skimpy, revealing clothes that have become oh so popular in recent decades.

I graduated in Advertising so I think in terms of branding. How do you want to represent your brand to the world? What key messages are associated with your brand?

I believe everyone is their own brand. And everyday you send out millions of messages about your brand without even saying a word. What you wear speaks volumes about how you feel about yourself, your personality, your values and standards. So I challenge you to think about this the next time you pick out your outfit. Ask yourself, what kind of message am I sending to the world with what I'm wearing?

The vision of this site is to help upstanding girls (of all ages) find stylish looks that are classy and modest as well as stylish and fashionable. These qualities are not mutually exclusive despite what some may say! Cute, fashionable clothes that are modest are not always easy to find though! So I hope this will be a place where women can come get ideas/ tips on how to find clothes that look great and still leave plenty to the imagination!

I've dedicated my first post to swimwear! Since bathing suit season is vastly approaching it's a good time to put down the bikini and explore some other more modest and fabulous options.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the swimsuits you picked! I might even get one! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool blog Linds! You are a fashion lady! :) I love all the outfits on the side. You should do a pregnancy post and a post for girls who are not stick thin since I think it is harder to feel beautiful when you are not the world's standard of beauty: Stick thin!

    ReplyDelete